This policy describes the information about what information we collect and how we process that information to support our Products.
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide our Products, we must generally process information about you.
If you are above the relevant age of consent in your country of residence (as defined by local laws), or have had your parent give explicit consent for us to collect information about you, we will process your information, in all other circumstances (i.e. where you are below the age of consent) we will not collect or process any information about you as you use our products.
For those that we do collect information about, the following will apply.
The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products.
You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting Settings section of the myKicks app.
We collect usage statistics on how you use our Products for the purposes of making a better app (i.e. legitimate business interests). The usage statistics we collect include the time you spend in various parts of the app (i.e. kicking, playing matches and viewing masterclass content).
How we store and process your personal information?
We collect the following personal information through our in-app analytics platform for the purposes of creating a better app.
- IP Address - so we can assign you a unique user ID to enable you to use the app (i.e. send you matches to play)
- Player Name - so we can assign your unique ID to the leaderboard in a format that you can understand
- Country of residence- so we can assign your country of representation to your player card.
- City of residence - where you live for general app analytics such that we can make a better app.
- Your kick data (i.e. number of kicks, time of kicks and kick seed and placement data) - so we can assign your performance to your player card and for general app analytics such that we can make a better app.
- Device information - we collect information regarding the type of device you use to access our Product for general app analytics such that we can make a better app.
- This personal information is stored on third party services including Amplitude
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties, we only store it and process it under the legitimate interest of creating a better app through in app analytics.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the Products and related services described in our Terms.
Provide and improve our Products
We use the information we have to deliver our Products. We use the analytics information we collect, including your personal information, to make informed decisions on how to improve our products.
Communicate with you
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How do we share your Information?
Your information is shared with our database and analytics service providers (Amplitude and Firebase), whom do not share this information with third parties.
Your Player Name and Kick Metrics are Public Information on our Products and are visible within the app on the various leader boards and on your Player Card.
You may also share your Player Card and kick videos out of the app to parties as you so desire. You are in control with whom you share this information with (i.e. via SMS, Email or Social Media).
Content others share or re-share about you
Other app users are not able to share your Public information out of the app via any app function.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports (limited to Amplitude and Firebase).
Partners offering goods and services in our Products
We do not share your personal data with partners that offer goods and services within our products.
Vendors and service providers
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Law enforcement or legal requests
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
How can I manage my information?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more in the Settings section of the app.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Products, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we delete all of your personal information.
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
Transmittal of data as part of our global services?
Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Term and to globally operate and provide our Products to you.
Future changes to this policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Products.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. We may resolve disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices through a third party service provider.
You can contact us online and by email as follows:
Formalytics Holdings Pty Ltd
ATTN: Data Processing Officer
45 St Georges Terrace Perth Western Australia 6000
Date of Last Revision: July 20, 2018